The HBR Functional Movement Program
The Health By Ratio Outline
Our Plan for Your Body
The HBR program is meant to help you regain full movement and stability in your body, enabling you to athletically perform at the levels you desire, while maintaining your health. Here’s how we ensure your success:
I. Phase 1 – Emphasis in releasing knotted up tissues and stretching overactive musculature, with the incorporation of dynamic activations.
II. Phase 2 – Balance in dynamic activations and exercises, with ongoing work in flexibility and pliability.
III. Phase 3 – Emphasis in dynamic activations and exercises, with continued incorporation of flexibility and pliability.
IV. Nutrition Coaching Calls- Anti-inflammatory nutritional habits incorporated to create an impactful difference in daily nutrition to rebuild the gut, reduce chronic inflammation, and improve overall health. ( i.e. Rebalancing vegetables and healthy fat intake, versus starches and sugary foods.)
V. New fundamental focuses are incorporated throughout the day to promote ongoing development in the central nervous system, and compliment the posture and movement patterns we are working to improve with your program. (i.e. activated standing, reconditioning walking gait, properly braced seated positions, perfect squatting, kneeling, and hip hinging.)
VI. Daily Mindset Development -To inspire ongoing execution of your new daily habits in moving your body toward functional health, that translates perfectly to sports performance. (i.e. affirmations, visualization techniques, meditation, prayer, etc.)
Our Promise to You
How the HBR Program Is Delivered
In-depth Video Conferences to Implement & Teach Your Program
- 60-90 min appointments designed to teach the individual/athlete about their body, how it moves, and how we are going to correct it.
- We repeat this process throughout the program to make sure as the body adjusts, so does your daily plan.
Weekly Group Q&A Workshops
- Group workshops for more accountability and support.
- Weekly mindset development techniques and resources.
Members Only Website Access
- 50+ Video modules on all posture and movement analyses and reconditioning techniques.
- Modules on nutritional lessons and guidance.
- Modules on mindset for continuous personal growth.
Access to Madison and His Team
- Video, text, and email options with a 24-hour guaranteed response time.